24/06/2009

CRYDAMOURE!

Well, I did'nt get chosen to be the new Ilictronix Blog staff writer...But oh well, Probably would'nt be any good at it anyways...Congrats to NiteShade though, for becoming the new writer, looking forward to your posts!



Although I'm a little disappointed, I probably would'nt do a better job, But saying that, I am probably going to do my own review-esque things here...



Ahem, Anyway, On to the funkier news, Guess what finally came in the post yesterday?



CRYDAMOURE'S "WAVES"!



Waves



I've been waiting for that for ages now :] And it's Legendary. Although the entire CD is just essentially short versions of the tracks, it keeps the whole album fresh by giving small chunks of action rather than having only 12 tracks of 6 minutes in lenght, which could get rather boring I recon...



Now I finally have both compilations, on top of all the crydamoure releases digital, So i'm a happy chappy!



Waves 1&2

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS VERY GOOD MUSIC... CHEERS FROM BOGOTA... COLOMBIA...

    HAVE THE OPORTUNITY TO CHECK SOME CRYDAMOURE ORIGINAL VINYLS!!!

    ReplyDelete